The Effortless English system is very simple and consists of three primary areas of mastery: Body, Mind, & Method. By mastering specific techniques in each area, you will powerfully improve your English speaking ability. Your speech will become faster and you will begin to speak English automatically. The process to learn English communication is simply some strategies to get prepared before to the core practice.
Body (& Emotion) as the Process to Learn English Communication
The first step to English speaking mastery is to master your body & emotions. This seems like a strange statement. Why do you need to use your body to learn English?
The reason is simple, by using your body and emotions you can learn English 4-5 times faster! Dr. James Asher, a language
teaching expert, researched the role of the body in language learning. He found something quite amazing– students who physically moved their bodies in class learned 4-5 times faster than students who sat still during class.
By combining physical movement with English listening, you push the English deep into your brain. You remember vocabulary faster and you never forget it. You remember correct grammar too- even though you never study grammar rules. Physical movement and gestures are the key to fast learning and a long memory. The process to learn English communication is absolutely availed by this strategy.
Our beliefs strongly influence our results. Oftentimes, we succeed when we believe we will succeed– and we fail when we think we will fail. In other words, our Mind influences our learning ability.
To learn faster and better, we must master our mind. Specifically, we must master our beliefs and our ideas.
As a successful adult, you are highly intelligent. Yet, you probably have a lot of negative beliefs about your English learning ability. Some common negative beliefs include:
- English speaking is difficult
- Iʼm not good at English
- Iʼm nervous when I speak English
- I must speak English perfectly every time
- I canʼt make mistakes
- There is only one right answer
- I must memorize and follow all grammar rules
- People from my country canʼt speak English well
- Itʼs impossible to speak English easily and quickly
To speak English easily, you must destroy these negative beliefs! Tell yourself every day: These beliefs are wrong! These beliefs are bullshit!
Then replace your negative beliefs with positive ones. Each morning, say out loud “English speaking is easy!”, “Iʼm a great English speaker!”, and “Perfection equals death!”. Say these beliefs with a very strong voice. Yell them every morning.
Then visualize yourself speaking English to a native speaker. See yourself speaking quickly and easily. See yourself smiling and standing strong as you speak. Imagine that situation every day and see it clearly.
Method as the Process to Learn English Communication
Too many students attempt to learn English with their eyes. Students often read textbooks, study vocabulary books, and study grammar books. They also do exercises in workbooks and test preparation books. However, none of these activities will improve your speaking. You will not improve your speaking by learning with your eyes.
Therefore, the Effortless English Teaching System primarily uses audio lessons. With our system, you learn with your ears. You learn vocabulary by listening, grammar by listening, and pronunciation by listening. You improve your English speaking– by listening.
Here is a sample learning plan to use every day and every week. You can change it to fit your own schedule by adding or deleting:
Early Morning (the Process to Learn English Communication) :
- Listen to some energetic happy music. Stand tall. Lift your chest. Smile. Dance a little. (5 minutes)
- Say (Yell) your positive beliefs: “Iʼm a great English speaker!” “English is easy!”. Use all of your body as you yell! (2 minutes)
- Visualize yourself speaking English to a native speaker. See yourself speaking quickly and easily. See yourself smiling and looking confident. (3 minutes)
- Listen To a Vocabulary Lesson and a Mini-Story Lesson (same Lesson topic). As you listen, move/gesture to remember difficult sentences. Smile and create a strong posture always. Shout your answers to questions. (20-30 minutes)
Going To Work (or Late Morning):
- Listen to same Mini-Story lesson several times. If you are in a car or at home, shout your answers! Use gestures and movements for difficult words. (20 minutes)
- Listen to Point of View lesson several times (same lesson topic). Smile. Strong posture. (10 minutes)
Going Home (or Early Evening)
- Listen to the same Mini-Story lesson several times. Shout your answers. Gesture and move for difficult words. Smile. Strong posture. (20 minutes)
- Listen to the same Point of View lesson several times. Smile. Gesture for difficult words. Strong posture. (10 minutes)
- Listen to (and read) the same Main Article lesson several times. Gesture and move for difficult words.
Smile. Strong posture. (10 minutes).
Doʼs and Donʼts
- Sit still when listening to English.
- Study textbooks, grammar books, or vocabulary books.
- Stand or Sit with bad posture while learning.
- Keep negative beliefs about English or yourself.
- Do workbook exercises.
- Memorize grammar rules.
- Go to traditional English schools.
- Move your body while listening to English.
- Use gestures and movements to remember difficult words/phrases.
- Learn with your ears.
- Develop and practice positive beliefs about English and yourself.
- Smile every time you listen to English.
- Use Mini-Stories to learn deeply.
- Visualize yourself speaking English easily.
- Focus on constant tiny improvements every day.
- Learn grammar with Point of View lessons.
If you want to learn these strategies effectively for speaking to different people of other fields, you may register for a FREE DEMO CLASS in EngConvo. Click on this below given link and fill the necessary details for FREE DEMO CLASS